Client: Rimsa Srl
Category: Medical device
Brief Description: multi-LED surgical lamp with dimmer control.
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production
Briefing: to design a medical lighting device with minimal size. The electronics must fit inside the tiny spaces left available by the industrial designer who created the outer shell.
The indirect light, generated by the Pentaled lamp line of prodcuts, ensures that the surgeons' working area is illuminated by a cold and shadowless light. The system is completely modular and allows to build electronic controls for multiple large lamps that work simultaneously, all of which are controlled from a single point. In addition to the light control function, the Pentaled system included optional electronic boards dedicated to the remote control, or to the synchronization of external cameras used in the operating room.
Accurate control of light, calculatiion of heat loss, production of aluminum PCB, multi-processor system, medical certification.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.