Category: Medical device
Brief Description: Real Time PCR
bCUBE 2.0 is a miniaturized, state-of-the-art device for the analysis of nucleic acids. It allows users to run both temperature cycles and isothermal analysis, enabling a wide array of DNA and RNA detection methods such as qPCR, isothermal amplifications etc. The instrument has been developed, designed and produced in Italy, is certified to both European and North American standards and features ultra-compact design, superior analytical performance and enhanced connectivity. The bCUBE is small, light and without internal moving parts, can be taken and used everywhere providing results fully comparable with those of large lab-based instrumentation. The bCUBE specifics make it ideal for delocalized genetic analyses even in the field and by non-specialist thanks to the proprietary Hyris bAPP cloud-based portal with the automatic interpretation of the results through an integrated module of artificial intelligence. bCUBE 2.0 can be purchased as a standalone instrument or as part of a package that may include products and services intended to deliver full turn-key genetic testing capabilities, in certain cases customized to the testing needs of specific industries.
The Hyris platform offers the disruptive capability to perform genetic analysis of biological samples in any kind of setting. It incorporates all the needed hardware, software and reagents and can be used as a fully portable testing laboratory providing highly accurate results at a fraction of the cost and time associated with traditional methods. The elements of the platform can be deployed throughout supply chains and manufacturing operations to generate actionable, highly relevant data for just in time supply chain management, production control and quality control.
Real Time PCR
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.