The herewith information was prepared pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 for the purpose of informing you of the methods used for processing your data. According to the GDPR policy, such usage will be based upon principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Based on articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR policy, we herewith provide you with the following information: the data supplied by you will be handled using manual and computerized methods, also with the aid of electronic instruments designed to store, manage and transmit to the competent legal bodies, when and if requested, the data itself. The data will be processed:
1. for purposes related to activities of the companies of DAOS Group;
2. to perform the service requested;
3. to fulfill legal obligations;
4. to transmit the collected data to the competent bodies and to tax consultants so as to comply with legal and accounting obligations.
5. promotional means of communication and marketing
Personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and to assert or protect its rights or for administrative purposes and / or to fulfill obligations arising from the regulatory setting pro tempore applicable and in compliance with the specific legal requirements on data retention.
Data processing will be performed with the purpose indicated herewith and with procedures that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself, through the adoption of appropriate measures to prevent the alteration, the cancellation, destruction, unauthorized access or processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of data collection. Access to data is allowed only to personnel authorized by the Data Controller through authentication of the credentials. The data here described will not be disclosed to other subjects. The data will be stored at the company’s headquarters for the period prescribed by the legal obligations and beyond, solely for our management purposes.
Holders of the data include:
DAOS srl: with registered office in Via Fiuggi, 12/7 - 20159 Milan (MI). Contact details:
email: email@example.com, telephone 02.6697057
FUSEL srl: with registered office in Via Cristina Belgioioso, 70/22 - 20157 Milan (MI). Contact details:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com, phone 02.3820 0911
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR policy, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to know:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
4. the identification details of the holder, the managers and the designated representative;
5. the subjects and the category of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can come to know about them, if appointed as representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain:
1. updates, rectification or integration of their data;
2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or interruption of data processed in violation of the law;
3. access to your personal data, i.e., confirmation that personal data processing is being processed or not;
4. limitation of treatment,
5. the portability of the data, that is the right to receive in a structured format personal data concerning the user;
6. right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
Lastly, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending commercial advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject reserves the right to modify, supplement or update this information periodically in accordance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Technical browsing or session cookies, used to guarantee a normal browsing and fruition of the website, to enable the purchase and authentication to access the site reserved areas, and to monitor the site’s correct functioning. Functionality cookies, to allow the user’s browsing in function of a series of selected criteria (for instance, the language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of such cookies, no previous consent from the users is required, while the obligation to provide information remains pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site provider, should it use only such devices, may provide with the procedures that it considers best suited.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
In questo sito sono presenti collegamenti ad altri siti Web. Questi siti dispongono di una propria informativa sulla privacy che potrebbe essere diversa da quella adottata dal Titolare di questo sito. Il titolare non risponde per Siti di terze parti.
In many browsers, it is possible to set the rules to manage cookies site by site, an option that offers a more accurate control of one’s privacy. It is possible to disable the cookies of all sites, except those considered reliable.
All browsers contain the Tools menu the option Delete Browsing Data. Use this option to remove cookies and other site data and plug-ins, including data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Chrome
For more information, visit the dedicated page:Firefox
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Internet Explorer
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Safari
For more information, visit the dedicated page: iOS
Another function present in the latest browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) is the private browsing mode. You can browse in private mode when, to prevent your visits to websites or your downloads from being recorded in the download and browsing history. In private browsing mode, all cookies are deleted after closing all private mode windows.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.