45.000.000 components assembled every year
More than 1.000.000 electronic boards
More than 150 customers.
FUSEL Full Service Electronic srl has been operating since 1991 with headquarters and factory in Milan. Following the company's entry into the DAOS group, the company benefited from important investments which resulted in the inauguration of the new production plant in October 2019. Fusel has always provided customers with a complete service that includes the procurement of materials, the assembly and testing of electronic boards and devices, the creation of wiring and finished products. Thanks to the new spaces and new equipment, these services are now even more advanced. The company has been ISO 9001: 2008 certified since 1999, the working documentation is online in the company network; the products are serialized with a bar code to guarantee the traceability of the production lots.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.