Client: Tau Steril Snc
Category: Medical Device
Brief Description: autoclave for saturated steam sterilization.
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production and maintenance of electronic parts, assistance to medical certification
The customer is one of the most important national sterilization device manufacturers on the market since 1964. We were asked to design and produce an electronic control device able to oversee all security and contol commands of their latest product Fast B17.
An autoclave with adequate fractional vacuum that performs sterilization cycles in class B (big small sterilizers), able to expel the air pockets and then allow the sterilization of any type of load such as porous materials, packaged materials, textile loads and hollow bodies such as handpieces, turbines and cannulas. The sterilizer Fast B17 is additionally accompanied by a motorized door and by a printer used to certify the correct execution of the sterilization cycles.
Graphic display with touch-screen, automatic control of the devices' efficiency, security system with dual watchdog, motorized hatch, continuous monitoring of the actual steam generator and vacuum pump to maintain proper stabilization between room temperature and pressure.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.