Category: IOT, Industrial
Brief Description: Pest trap with AI e real time monitoring
Task: Electronic design, mechanical design
Pests are attracted by pheromeone bait end are captured. The picture is taken and transferred to the cloud where an AI algorythm identifies the pest type. If dangerous, an alarmi is immediately rised.
A highly innovative monitoring system which, through 4.0 technologies - optical sensors, artificial intelligence, advanced learning and self-adaptive algorithms, advanced communication systems - is able to process the acquired data. Together with the pictures, other data are collected and transfered (i.e. temperature, humidity, pressure, etc.). A solar panel is used to recharge the secondary batteries of the device.
High resolution camera, Raspberry computer module, GNSS, LTE module
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.