Category: IOT, Artificial Intelligence
Brief Description: Pest trap with AI e real time monitoring
Task: Electronic design, mechanical design
Pest monitoring 4.0
Un sistema di monitoraggio altamente innovativo che, attraverso tecnologie 4.0 - sensori ottici, intelligenza artificiale, algoritmi evoluti di apprendimento e auto-adattativi, sistemi avanzati di comunicazione - è in grado di elaborare e visualizzare i dati acquisiti e trasformare il monitoraggio da manuale ad altamente tecnologico, risolvendo le criticità citate sopra.
High resolution camera, Raspberry computer module, GNSS, LTE module
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.