Category: Tracking device, Consumer
Brief Description: Data acquisition and position tracking device designed for soccer
Task: Electronic design, mechanical design, firmware development
Our innovation is in the measurement also of the technical events - impossible with the current GPS devices - providing in-depth information regarding talent development
Powered by Artificial Intelligence, our smart shinguards automatically identify and analyse all your football actions, with particular attention on your technical skills: passes, shots, runs, accelerations, changes of direction and much more.
GNSS, BLE, advanced MEMS, battery managment
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.