Category: Personal Assistance,IOT, Tracking device
Brief Description: Tracking device equipped with heart beat detector and inertial sensors
Task: Electronic design
The Seremy life saver is completely autonomous and does not require Internet or telephones. Extremely easy to use, non-invasive, it is the most powerful bracelet on the market for the elderly.
The device verifies the regularity of the heartbeat so as to intercept dangerous peaks. It checks the quantity and the quality of night and day sleep. It measures the level of physical activity and the steps taken daily and during the week. it is a smart, classic life saver for the elderly.
Narrow band IOT, GNSS, custom antennas, pressure sensors, MEMS sensors, low power consumption, custom battery
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.