Client: Sviluppo interno
Category: Medical device
Brief Description: mask indicator of oxygen concentration for hyperbaric chambers.
Task: electronic design, mechanical, firmware development, prototyping, production, maintenance, marketing
Following a fatal accident that occurred in the hyperbaric chamber of the Galeazzi Hospital in Milan, there became the need to revisit the entire oxygen measuring system within the chamber for oxygen therapy. One of the main needs was to develop an accurate and precise indicator for the measurement of oxygen present and distributed.
The instrument has been designed to meet the needs of oxygen measurement with masks for patients during oxygen therapy within a hyperbaric chamber. More oxygen probes allow the measurement of the gas values also in other peculiar points in the chamber, such as the main area and the outer chamber, in order to increase safety levels. The reading is made with an automatic scan of the measuring point, up to a maximum of 16, using a single cell and a hydraulic system of oxygen pickup from the patients' masks. Simultaneous vision on specific displays for each measurement point of the percentage of oxygen, with 0.1% resolution.
Design of an oxygen hydraulic collecting system from the different collection points. Intrinsic safety systems, safety certification.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.