Client: Meteda Srl
Category: Medical device
Brief Description: cardiovascular testing apparatus for the diagnosis of diabetic neuropathies
Task: electronic design, firmware development, software development management, prototyping, production, maintenance, certification support
The customer is been marketing one of its own design tools for over ten years. The task that was entrusted to us requires us to totally redesign the device with advanced technologies, ensuring a low price and high quality production. Particular care is given to the mechanical design of several containers and accessories. The reduced numbers of production units does not allow the realization of plastic molds.
The longer diabetes persists, the greater the risk of developing neuropathy (Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy) which is one of the most dangerous complications of diabetes mellitus. It is essential to identify the CAN in its early stage when the effects are still reversible. The Neurotester is the most suitable medical device able to carry out these tests. It is a software that runs on the doctor's PC, it connects via Bluetooth interface to the electronics of the device and works as a guide for the tests through voice messages and simple directions projected on the screen, thus helping the operator and the patient to properly perform the required procedures.
Multiprocessor system that measuries the ECG signal via capacitive sensors, advanced analysis of acquired signals, design of mechanical parts and containers without using special molds.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.