Client: RGF Diagnostics
Category: Medical Device, Personal assistance, IOT
Brief Description: Mymemo is the first and the only MODULAR automatic IOT pill dispenser. An innovative reminder to resolve drug-related problems and poor adherence to long-term therapy. Mymemo is also a HUB for Home Care Solutions and patient monitoring
Task: Electronic Design, firmware development
Mymemo Centre is a remote assisted-living cloud-based system, staffed with professionals, created to give the patients and their caregivers technical, but mostly medical support, they need, when they need it. Mymemo Centre receives in real time a constant flow of data from each Mymemo, thus, to allow a continuous monitoring and improve therapeutic adhesion.
Equipped with Bluetooth technology and GPRS connectivity, Mymemo receives from the cloud instructions and dispense the right medicine at the right dose in the right time. No setup process is requested - Mymemo can dispense up to 4 different sizes and shapes of pills or capsules. If required, multiple units can work together to accommodate up to 12 different medications. Integrated sensors send information to caregivers, so users can feel safer, and caregivers can be sure the exact therapeutic plan is being followed.
Mymemo is the first and the only MODULAR automatic IOT pill dispenser. An innovative reminder to resolve drug-related problems and poor adherence to long-term therapy. Mymemo is also a HUB for Home Care Solutions and patient monitoring - an ideal platform for wearables and other smart Home devices.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.