Client: Kippy Srl
Category: Consumer, Tracking device
Brief Description: GPS tracking system based on cloud infrastructure
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production, cloud infrastructure development, maintenance
The customer has already built a prototype using a third party and is ready for production, but is not satisfied with its performance. We must therefore redesign the device completely, respecting choices previously made.
Kippy Life is a revolutionary tool for pets. A simple solution that allows to get to know your pet: a device that reports in full the pet's daily activities. An innovative technology that allows to receive, with only a few clicks, all the pet's information directly onto the preferred device: be it a PC, a laptop, a tablet or a Smartphone. The GPS device constantly locates the animal, while the Activity Tracker monitors in real time all its motion parameters.
Low consumption, extreme attention to production costs, remote firmware update, cross-platform application, web management and control systems.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.