Client: SIMMM Engineering Srl
Brief Description: programmable electronic control for high-pressure pumps
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production
The customer produces high-pressure pumping units that rely on a patented mechanics. The electronic controls must not be limited to the simple motor control, but must offer customers sophisticated features and methods of access, usually present in much more complex devices. Great attention has been dedicated to the manufacturing cost of the device and the performance of each component used.
Designed for industrial and commercial environments, the HPro line allows the coverage of medium and large environments also using multiple units electronically linked. The patented mechanics, combined with a high efficiency pumping unit, are supported by exclusive Eddy4 electronics. The management functionality is unique and allows to interact with all the operating parameters in a direct way by means of a remote web interface. Thanks to the Ethernet connection or a Wi-Fi link, network paramenters, alerts and alarms can be set to adjust every minor aspect of the atomisation operation via PC, smartphone or tablet. It indifferently operates on iOS or Android systems.
Web programming system unit made with low-power microcontrollers, networking, GPRS connection.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.