Category: Medical device, IOT
Brief Description: heart meter for newborns
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production, maintenance, certification support
Design an electronic measurement instrument that meets certification requirements. In addition, we are asked to take into account the communication aspect so as to assure an easy and reliable connection with major commercial mobile devices, such as, Android and Apple.
The customer has developed and patented innovative textile sensors that capture the ECG signal in a reliable and non-invasive way. The electronics designed highlights the characteristics of the sensors, allowing the detection, recording and analysis of ECG tracking of the respiratory signal. The device is then accompanied by auxiliary sensors, such as temperature indicators and accelerometers, for providing auxiliary data on the child's bed position and body temperature. The ECG measurement within the first hours after birth is recognized by international medical literature as a key indicator of the baby's health. Comftech Baby, thanks to textile sensors and small size electronics, is totally non-intrusive and does not disturb mother-child contact, all of wich is in line with the recommendations of the medical community.
Miniaturization, low power consumption, EEG data analysis detected with non-adhesive sensors, motion analysis, Bluetooth communication.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.