since 1969 On the market
More than 1000 customers since the foundation.
400 devices designed and manufactured, of which 36 are medical devices
More than 100 prototypes built last year
3000 devices mantained every year
Prototyping is an essential activity both to validate the design and to start production on a solid basis.
Equally important is the maintenance of the devices that are distributed on the market and that must be periodically repaired, re-calibrated, reconditioned and regenerated.
Thanks to the acquisition of the historic Pro-Custom Elettronica company, active since 1969, which has always dealt with the engineering of electronic products and their maintenance, DAOS has acquired the skills necessary to support these activities of fundamental importance for the success of a product.
To guarantee maintenance services even for dated products, DAOS has acquired a dense network of contacts for the purchase of components, accessing both the traditional purchase channels and a network of brokers and importers that make it possible to find complex components or obsolete.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.