More than 400 completed projects
More than 2.500.000 products sold by our customers
120 new electronic components used every year
The DAOS design services were born with the acquisition of Eureka srl, a company that started the business in 1996, when the design of embedded systems was really in its infancy (and it was not called that!)
The founders' passion for technology is the main element that has always distinguished the company and that has given impetus to innovation, with research and use of the latest generation components and more efficient programming techniques to offer engineering solutions that often exceed initial customer requests.
The acquisition by DAOS has given new impetus to the electronic design activity which now, thanks to a strengthened team, is also dedicating itself to research and development activities in sectors that are also different from each other, with the only common thread of the e.
DAOS invests a great deal in the definition phase of new projects, not just accepting the customer's requests, but elaborating them, proposing additions and alternatives, to be sure that the product that will go to design will be at the forefront, easily producible and - when the market reference requires it - economic.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.