1.500.000 lines of code written
20.000 IOT devices connected in cloud
3.000.000 audio fingerprints analyzed every day
More and more often electronic solutions alone cannot solve a problem.
The electronic cards must be completed by personal computers, network applications, web interfaces to allow users to configure, archive or re-process the data produced by the actual electronic system.
To meet this need, the Akerue company was founded in 2002, the main objective of which is to design and build cutting-edge software systems. The word "Akerue" is nothing but the word "Eureka" read backwards, to signify the complementarity of the two companies. In the operational headquarters in via Fiuggi, Akerue also deals with the housing of advanced internet applications, thanks to a small server farm with very high technological content.
In 2019 Akerue has been incorporated in DAOS srl, augmenting the sinergy between hardware, software and production.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.