Client: MGH Systems
Category: Industrial, IOT
Brief Description: Tracks. Analyzes. Improves.
Advanced IOT platform for fleet managment.
Our mission is to overcome the obsolete pursuit of merely cutting your fleet's operating costs, providing a single, straightforward control and decision support hub that can predict and drive revenue from wheel-based businesses that are heavily reliant on interaction between custom-equipped trucks, drivers, and service providers. Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Fleet Managers, and Operation Managers can finally count on an IoT solution that perfectly fits the unique characteristics of their company fleet and business model. With its hardware,firmware, and software package, Wheeliot empowers a new way of work, improving the work quality of everyone who directly or indirectly influences the performance of operations. The platform's unprecedented tracking and data analysis functions deliver a seamless flow of detailed insights that can optimise the performance of all types of commercial and industrial vehicles. This platform has been designed to stay with customers over the years, helping them to smoothly navigate any regulatory and technological changes as well as dramatically minimising the environmental impact of their fleet.
LTE, GNSS, Linux based
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.