Client: Sviluppo interno
Category: Medical Device, Industrial
Brief Description: Indicator of oxygen's level of concentration
Task: electronic design, firmware development, mechanical design, special custom development, prototyping, production, maintenance
The task involves the design and construction of a small portable instrument. Special care and attention is requested as the new product needs to obtain certification as a medical device. It is also exected that the device be housed in a container specifically designed to be sturdy and waterproof, so as to ensure its use, with modified firmware, also within the industrial field.
Measurement instrument for use in pediatrics, intensive care, anesthesia, hyperbaric chambers and in all other sites where the oxygen level may become critical and thus create explosive mixtures in the presence of other gases, or become usafe the operators (in fermentation silos, tunnels, wells, sewage systems). The instrument employs a long-life galvanic measuring cell. This solution eliminates the drawbacks due to the replacement of membranes and electrolytes and does not require a long time for polarization or of waiting before its actual use. In its industrial version, the fields of use are in the maintenance of silos.
Graphic color display with OLED technology. The values of the alarm Min / Max limits are always displayed. Audible and visual alarm. Resolution of 0.1% for reading to ensure an immediate response of the changes that are underway. Class IIB Medical Device complies with Directive 93/42 / EEC.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.