Client: Studio Volpi Srl
Brief Description: domestic essence mixer for the creation of perfumes.
Task: collaboration on the design of the mechanisms, electronic design, prototyping
A company based in the UAE contacted our client, the Studio Volpi, asking for the design and development of a machine able to create customized perfumes, based on cartridges containing basic essences.
The product has completely innovative features. Eight essence cartridges rotate on a carousel to arrive at the point of dispense. A sophisticated control system verifies that the amounts requested perfectly correspond with the quantities distributed by counting the single drops. An RFID system verifies the authenticity of the cartridges and the remaining amounts of essence in each cartridge. The machine has been developed adopting various electronic solutions that have been manufactured ad hoc, such as an illuminated button with an OLED display, a touch interface and a Bluetooth connection.
Multiprocessoring system, precise motor control, optical identification of delivered drops, rFid tag on a revolving system.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.