Client: Medical Vear Snc
Category: Medical Device
Brief Description: medical device
Task: electronic design, firmware development, prototyping, production, maintenance
The request is to develop an electronic control system that suits the container shapes designed by the customer and has the requirements to pass medical certification tests.
The purpose of the fan is to bring back the patient in the shortest possible time and with the in the traumatic way, to his natural function, in other words, to a spontaneous ventilation. In an emergency, the mechanical positive pressure ventilation is normally used in a controlled manner and the patient has a completely passive role. When the patient's respiratory activity, however, insufficient to guarantee the exchange of gas, the respirator is able to accommodate spontaneous breathing efforts by providing respiratory support in an interactive way.
Complete monitoring of the ventilation function to protect the patient from possible pulmonary failure. The electronics is able to self limit the insufflation pressure, so that, upon reaching the limit imposed, the insufflation is interrupted and the exhalation is activated. To ensure a portable use, the electronics performs sophisticated battery control functions to estimate with accuracy of the level of autonomy remaining.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.