Brief Description: Electrical Veichles recharging station
Task: Firmware development
I-CON Wallboxes are characterized by small dimensions and sophisticated design, perfect for domestic and private contexts. They ensure fast, safe and reliable charging of any vehicle, in accordance with international safety standards.
JOINON is the solution for charging all electric vehicles, including both technological infrastructure of the product and its total management, technical assistance and maintenance. Starting from charging stations and App for smartphones and tablets to a platform for intelligent unit management - a complete system that makes environmental sustainability a competitive success factor. A solution that has been designed for every need and transforms every place - from restaurant to hotel, from sports centre to stadium, from commercial shops to private home - into a privileged destination for drivers of electric vehicles.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.