Client: Peg Perego
Brief Description: Gaucho has been the most popular Peg Perego product. It is a robust and reliable product that offers extreme fun also to older children. Its high speed is a must for those who love exciting entertainment.
Task: project support and manufacturing of a Control Power Drive device for electric toys that abide to the General Toy Safety Directive 2009/48 / EC Standard EN 71/1 -2 -3 Privacy Statement EN62115 EN60825-1, design of a Bluetooth control system, Android
Gaucho has been the most popular Peg Perego product. It is a robust and reliable product that offers extreme fun also to older children. Its high speed is a must for those who love exciting entertainment.
Two-seater, off-road car. It reaches a top speed of 10 Km / h to entertain older kids. Super comfortable traveling on any terrain thanks to strong battery power and two 340W roaring engines. Spacious interior area and big wheels.
Latest generation PWM motor drive. Bluetooth transceiver and microprocessor motion control.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.