Client: Quanta System
Category: Medical device
Brief Description: laser device for ablation of tattoos.
Task: production and full supply of the simmer module and control board with total traceability of the product
A technologically advanced laser with an Italian design that has opened the path to a new era. Developed by Quanta System, a company with a solid history and reputation on ultrashort laser pulses, the device is dedicated to all professionals wishing to establish themselves as points of reference in the medical-aesthetic landscape, through the most advanced laser technology that offers patients excellent results.
Quanta Pico-Boost (patent pending) is the first, second generation, picoseconds laser that, thanks to its unique technology, is the most innovative and powerful tool on the market today for the treatment of tattoos and pigmented lesions. It is a Nd: YAG laser system with dual wavelength, 1064 and 532 nm, able not only to operate in picoseconds mode, with energy emitted up to 800 mJ and a power of 1.8 GW, but also in the Q-Switch with single and double pulse and "Photo-Thermal" mode (Free Running) for maximum efficiency and flexibility of use.
The absolute innovation introduced by Discovery PICO is the emission of energy and high power ultrashort pulses to picoseconds. These characteristics have increased the effectiveness of the treatments, generally reducing the number of sessions compared to a traditional Q-Switch laser, providing greater comfort for the patient.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.