Client: ComfTech Srl
Category: Personal Assistance, IOT
Brief Description: IOT device for breath detection
Task: Electronic and mechanical design, firmware development
The company's knowledge of the world of fabrics and the commitment to preserve and continuously exploit the know-how deriving from tradition, in complete synergy with new technologies of the sector, for years has given life to ComfTech ® garments, comfortable and highly technological, equipped with sensors that are integrated into the fabric, thus allowing the user to monitor and collect biometric data and vital parameters.
The system consists of a soft and comfortable polypropylene bodysuit, a small device and an app that verifies the detected data. By hooking the Bodee device to the body and when connecting it to the APP, the adult can monitor at all times of how the baby is, if he is agitated or calm, if he is sleeping on his stomach or if he is sitting. Bodee Breath is able to detect breath, position, activity level and noise / sound in the vicinity of the baby.
It is an IOT device with very low consumption, induction charging with Qi standard, Bluetooth 5.1 and breath detection.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.