Client: Intel LEA
Brief Description: mission critical ISDN and VOIP communication system
Task: electronic design, mechanical design, firmware development, prototyping, production, maintenance
The company successfully markets its own digital communication system. The new project that has been entrusted to us foresees that the characteristics of robustness and reliability, already known in the previous system, take their place alongside a fully programmable management of the system and the possibility of interfacing with VOIP systems. The project is also based on a technological upgrade of all components and production methods.
The system allows different modes of vocal communication amongst remote units. They may be group calls, general calls, call forwarding amongst several different plants. The system has been designed to work in the industrial field, 24/24. The units are made out of specific materials and methodologies that allow to withstand vibration and shock.
Environment microprocessor, standard VOIP communication, reliability and robustness, distant digital communication.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a challenging and fast paced environment. We offer:
- The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
- Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (no body rental)
- The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
- The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
- The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
- Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.